Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Feelings So True...

Feelings So True
by Mindy Carpenter

You are so much like my mother,
My feelings for you are like no other.
You are a person I will treasure,
Always and Forever.

Poems you taught me to write,
You are the one who showed me the light.
I don't know what I would do,
If in my life, I didn't have you.

To me, you have been so influential,
keeping things I tell you confidential.
You always seem to touch my soul,
Without you, I wouldn't feel whole.

Meaning by me:
*To a wonderful friends, whom I love and care about so much,you all like my mum.. Thank You for being there. You are has taught me so much about myself and life and also the one whom inspired me to write, and taught me to believe in my self.Thanks for give me words to being me not unyielding....



No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin