Saturday, May 31, 2008

my experience in chatting....

Hello...
Chatting.... I know about chatting when I was in secondary school.. But the first time I chatting when my dad to buy a laptop.. First I used with quietly because I afraid to my father.. I always to chatting in night and I bring my laptop in my bedroom.. First website I logging is KampungChat and I see a lot a boys and girls is logging.. They all use many nickname and sometimes that nickname is funny..
Any how I met some guys in chatting..Their nickname is ProblemBoys and always have a problems...I know him from 3 years ago.. I never seen or to talk to him and I even know how he look.. But I always imagine he handsome...He..He..When I used spend time to chatting with him as a long he give me a real name and I call him Izat.. He tell me he from Segamat,Johor.. He elderly from me..I think about 22 years old...
Well, when I was in college I learn a something new..Like chatting but it a more advance for me.. I know about Friendster and Blog...
In Friendster I can see him in their Friendster.. He give me a email to add his Friendster..But I afraid because when he add me,he can know about me and can see my looks.. So shy..
And the result he add me.. He can look me.. When I see their Friendster I never see his picture.. When I asked him, he tell me he never I know their face..Is not fair.. I was angry with him..
Two month I never reply his email and I delete all my pictures in Friendster...
But lately he give me email and he tell me he was upload he pictures.. I use user name my roommate to see his friendster..
When I see their pictures I was a little bit shocked because he is a cute guy and not bad..He..He..
I feel to blame with him and I send a email..I tell to him... He can see my friendster again and can became a good friend... But actually I want to special more from him..Hee..He.. I think he is a funny,kind and take care for me...He always ask me to meet someday but I always tell to him I am busy.. But actually I am not ready to see him..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin